Iris Network conducted the survey “Social services during coronavirus pandemic in Western Balkan
countries” in order to assess the current state of the pandemic as well as the repercussions it will have on
the provision of social services to beneficiaries provided by IRIS Network members in the local
communities. The results of the survey serve as a baseline for this Report.
The Report provides a particular overview of the actual challenges and hardships that CSO providers of
social services encounter in working with beneficiaries in light of the pandemic predicament. It also serves
to map assistance models and as an instrument in advocating for policies and measures of
national/regional/ EU Institutions which focus on service providers during and after the crises implicated
Read the full report at the link below
- IRIS Network – participants of the 2020 Regional Social Academy
- Call for Application – Regional Social Academy “Agile Organisational and Project Management”
- Jesuit Refugee Service Serbia – Integration House Presentation
- (no title)
- Montenegro in the integrated migration management process – Monitoring report
- Waiting for Twitter... Once Twitter is ready they will display my Tweets again.