IRIS Network has a great pleasure to announce the continuation of its small grants program, which will provide financial support to the member organisations in: Albania, FYROM, Montenegro, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia.
This call will support implementation of advocacy initiatives.
Proposed advocacy initiatives should focus on:
- Improving policies and their practices in the area of social inclusion and provision of social services on local level;
- Improving policy framework for CSOs providing social services at local level;
- Introducing of innovative models in provision of social services;
- Improving policy framework and practices of involvement in decision making process vulnerable groups and/or beneficiaries of social services.
Total budget of the call is 60 000 EUR. Funding will be provided for minimum 12 projects lasting up to 6 months maximum. It is anticipated that maximum of € 5,000 per project will be available.
Project proposals should be written in English language. Applicant must submit filled application package and additional documentation consisted of:
- Application form;
- Budget proposal;
- Scanned copy of Registration of organization;
- Scanned copy of Statute of organization;
- Scanned copy of Balance Sheet and Income Statement for the previous year (2014.)
In case of partnership, corresponding additional documentation should be enclosed, as well as “Partnership agreement” from the Application form, signed and stamped by the legally authorized representative.
If you have a project which may fulfill the requirements of above described program, please send your proposals to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31.10.2015 midnight, with the email subject “Call for proposal for the CSO support”.