1. Comparative Analysis of the Role of Civil Society in Providing Social Welfare Services in the Western Balkans One of the first activities in the project was to develop a baseline study which will present legal and institutional framework for the provision of social welfare services by civil society organizations and their role in providing these […]
Author Archive for: admin
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud admin contributed a whooping 42 entries.
Entries by admin
National networks of CSOs providing social services and the regional network IRIS supported by the Brussels based SOLIDAR network provide a strong platform for advocacy actions in Western Balkans and monitoring of key social welfare reforms. During the first phase of the project national networks strengthened their capacity to provide analysis and established channel of communication with state stakeholders. […]
ASB and its partners SOLIDAR, OGI, LIR CD, SOS Telephone, CLARD, EDC, ASYD and ARSIS will conduct strategic planning of the regional and national networks.. After the initial joint summer school, the partners will focus much more on specific CSOs providing social services and their development in terms of building human resources and quality standards for the services they […]
1. Comparative Analysis of the Role of Civil Society in Providing Social Welfare Services in the Western Balkans One of the first activities in the project was to develop a baseline study which will present legal and institutional framework for the provision of social welfare services by civil society organizations and their role in providing […]
Partner of IRIS network SOLIDAR published two new publications: – Supporting Social Investment in the Western Balkans:European Enlargement Monitoring Report 2014 – The social dimensions of EU enlargement Both publications are available on our website on the following links: – Supporting Social Investment in the Western Balkans:European Enlargement Monitoring Report 2014.pdf – The social dimensions of […]
Who are we? What IRIS network accomplished? Who are our members? What is our aim? If you have trouble in answering any of these question, click on this PRESENTATION to find out.
On Thursday 6 November, the round table : “Supporting Social Investments; The Enlargement Perspective” organised by the IRIS Network, SOLIDAR, ASB South East Europe (SEE) took place in the European Parliament involving MEPs Knut Fleckenstein (S&D), Ivo Vajgl (ALDE), and Eduard Kukan (EPP), representatives of DG Employment and Social Affairs Thomas Bender and DG Enlargement – Henk Visser, and the representatives of […]
The long-standing use of the medical model in the approach towards persons with disabilities (PWDs) in which they are passive observers of their lives, people in need of protection, care and concern has led to a large number of problems that these people encounter, as well as with high level of discrimination toward them. […]
Government institutions of Brcko district are providing most of their services to children and youth (25%) and people with disability (20%) and only 10 % of these institutions are providing help to senior citizens without family care. In the case of civil sector, organisations are mostly focused on providing services to persons with disability […]
Children and youth with disabilities in small communities all over Serbia are doomed to spend much of their free time inside their homes, depending totally on their parents and other family members. Day care centres where they can socialize, learn and play are very expensive, so not many small municipalities have financial recourses and human […]
- First partnership meeting of initiative IRIS NETWORKing
- New regional initiative of the IRIS Network – CSOs for protection sensitive migration management
- “Activate! Small Grants Facility Programme” awarded 20 CSO in FYRoM
- Small Grants Facility for Macedonian CSOs
- Assessing social progress in the Western Balkans 2016
- Waiting for Twitter... Once Twitter is ready they will display my Tweets again.