Initiative for Development and Cooperation (IDC) and IRIS Network organized a meeting with the members of the Serbian Network in Belgrade on 11. September 2018. Member organizations, new members and the old ones had the opportunity to hear about the current cycle of activities on the project IRIS NEWORKing implemented by the IDC and its partner organizations ASB South East Europe, LIR CD SOS Podgorica, Otvorena Porta – Open Gate: La Strada Macedonia, ARSIS – Association for the Social Support of Youth and the opportunities for the empowerment of member organizations through financial support and other forms of assistance.
The closing part of the meeting was moderated by Žarko Šunderić, the director of Center for Social Policy, in order to encourage the participants to share their experiences and ideas for mutual cooperation and development, exchange examples of good practices and compare experiences of different organizations involved in providing social services to migrants, refugees, asylum seekers and other vulnerable groups in Serbia.
- (no title)
- Montenegro in the integrated migration management process – Monitoring report
- Iris Network member Lastovica – Analysis of the needs, interests and skills of young migrants as a precondition for successful social inclusion through employment – Report from the research
- Recommendations for CSOs in providing services to migrants on the Serbia – Bosnia route
- Iris Network COVID19 reaction stories – Naše doba
- Waiting for Twitter... Once Twitter is ready they will display my Tweets again.