Initiative for Development and Cooperation (IDC) and IRIS Network organized a meeting with the members of the Serbian Network in Belgrade on 11. September 2018. Member organizations, new members and the old ones had the opportunity to hear about the current cycle of activities on the project IRIS NEWORKing implemented by the IDC and its partner organizations ASB South East Europe, LIR CD SOS Podgorica, Otvorena Porta – Open Gate: La Strada Macedonia, ARSIS – Association for the Social Support of Youth and the opportunities for the empowerment of member organizations through financial support and other forms of assistance.
The closing part of the meeting was moderated by Žarko Šunderić, the director of Center for Social Policy, in order to encourage the participants to share their experiences and ideas for mutual cooperation and development, exchange examples of good practices and compare experiences of different organizations involved in providing social services to migrants, refugees, asylum seekers and other vulnerable groups in Serbia.
- Second Regional Social Academy of IRIS Network
- Call for Applications for Western Balkans Policy Analysis Laboratory School in Montenegro
- Granting support for 25 local advocacy initiatives in SEE
- Social enterprising on Second Regional Social Academy
- Extended deadline for application for Small Grants Scheme
- Waiting for Twitter... Once Twitter is ready they will display my Tweets again.