Network of the civil society organizations, providers of social services from the South East Europe region, IRIS and German organization Arbeiter-Samariter-Bund Deutschland e.V. are announcing the Call for participants of the first IRIS Network Academy, which will be held in Rijeka, Croatia from 15th to 19th of June 2015.
About IRIS Network Academy
IRIS Network Academy is a four-day program of informal education dedicated to improvement of the delivery of social services in South East Europe. Students of the Academy will have a chance to, through a series of lectures and practical workshops, from prominent experts in this field, find out:
- How to address the needs of most vulnerable groups in the best possible manner;
- How to improve social protection and services on the local level;
- What is social entrepreneurship;
- How to diversify funding of the Civil society organization, provider different type of social services;
Participants from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, FYR Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia will have a chance to, in addition to these topics, talk about the process of licensing of social services, experiences from the region, partnership and connecting the public sector and civil society in order to improve the system of social protection. After the successfully concluded Academy, the most prominent 7 participants will have the opportunity to receive the scholarship for internship in the CSOs that provide different types of social services in one of the following European Union countries: Sweden, United Kingdom, Norway, Italy, Spain and Belgium.
Academy is intended for:
- Young activists (up to 30 years old), which are active in the civil sector.
- Volunteer or work experience in civil society organizations will be considered as an advantage in the selection process.
- Participants need to be from one of the countries covered by the project: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Kosovo, FYR Macedonia, Croatia and Serbia.
- Fluent knowledge of English language – B2 level (the working language of the Academy is English)
Applicants should submit a CV and a motivation letter of no more than 300 characters explaining what social inclusion means to you, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All costs related to the Academy, as well as the transportation and accommodation, are fully covered by the organizer.
The Call is open until 5 June 2015. For any additional questions, please feel free to contact Tijana Laban on email@example.com
All logistical information concerning the accommodation, transportation and other logistical issues will be subsequently delivered to the selected participants.
Please read the detailed invitation letter HERE
BSCM verziju pozivnog pisma pogledajte OVDE